Tees Trousers is very dedicated to its customers’privacy. One of our job’s priorities is to ensure the security of your personal information.
Our policy includes:
- What information of our customers we are taking.
- How we will use that information.
- Who else will have the access to it?
However, we aren’t responsible for the information that you will provide to any third party through our platform.
How do we use your personal information?
When our customers visit or sign up on our platform, we collect his/her information in the following ways.
- When you confirm your order, make a purchase, cancel, return or exchange the product.
- When you contact us or request information about products.
- When you subscribe through our opt-in form/newsletter.
- When you connect with us on social media channels.
When you registered with us you allowed us to collect your personal information. And by that we mean we will collect your personal information such as Your name, home address, phone number, email address, credit/debit card information.
Emails & Newsletter:
Tees Trousers sends emails and newsletters (content information) to people who subscribe to us. If you would like to drop off our e-newsletter, just unsubscribe from an email or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Analysis & Cookies:
When a customer arrives on our website, we automatically collect his/her specific information with google analytics. This information includes Device ID, call status, network access, storage information, battery information, cookies, IP address, etc.
Our Rights To Our Policy: